Smile Magazine
Welcome Back! Please, Log-in.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Smile Magazine
Welcome Back! Please, Log-in.
Smile Magazine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

An idea about the pages' backgrounds

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An idea about the pages' backgrounds Empty An idea about the pages' backgrounds Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:56 pm

Abeer

Abeer

Hi Ms. Dana, girls,
I have got an idea about the pages' backgrounds. We have to put "Smile Faces" in the background that fit with the page subject. For example, for the health page, the background will be " a doctor smile face".

What do you think?

2An idea about the pages' backgrounds Empty Re: An idea about the pages' backgrounds Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:20 pm

Shaikha

Shaikha

Hi Abeer.

Al-Shahad thought of smile faces 4 our FUN SECTION..

I love the idea 4 all pages^^, which there will be different face suits the section.

waiting for the Ms. & other members..

3An idea about the pages' backgrounds Empty Re: An idea about the pages' backgrounds Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:22 pm

Al-Shahad

Al-Shahad

I like it ^^

4An idea about the pages' backgrounds Empty Re: An idea about the pages' backgrounds Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:34 pm

Sahar

Sahar

yaay..I like it so much..
going to design my smile face .. An idea about the pages' backgrounds Icon_biggrin

5An idea about the pages' backgrounds Empty Re: An idea about the pages' backgrounds Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:41 am

Bothainah

Bothainah

Cute!

I really like it!

How are we going to do that..
Is there a way to make all the faces similar?

6An idea about the pages' backgrounds Empty Re: An idea about the pages' backgrounds Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:07 am

Abeer

Abeer

Shaikah dear I have faces for all most all sections.

Bothaina dear I thought that for every section a face that fits with it whay do you think? Plez check your email.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum